Thursday, July 12, 2012

I think I shall write a book...

Yes,  I am going to attempt it.  So if I start disappearing around here again, that may be why.  Or I may be moving furniture.  Or canoeing.  Or planning crazy adventures involving mysterious envelopes and cryptic messages.  Perhaps I will be doing all four things. At. The. Same. Time.  Who knows.  Of course, I may be persuaded to stay by a few more comments, or by a few more clicks on those silly adsense ads.  Or not.  We shall see.  Perhaps I will have another profound thought to share, and will naturally come here to share it.  I have been rather dry on profound thoughts, but have instead switched to scathingly brilliant ideas.  Which, as everyone knows, aren't bad, but always expensive.
Good day, and God Bless!
Rae

5 comments:

  1. I think you ought to write a book. It would be smashing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Because sometimes I wonder. I am a little bit rambling, you know. I think I will try. It certainly can't hurt. Thanks so much, for reading my blog!

      Delete
    2. Truth told, I often don't. "But there is in everything a reasonable division of labor. I have written the book, and nothing on earth would induce me to read it." - G.K. Chesterton

      Delete
  2. Couldn't you chaperone camp at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could! But I have to work :'( .

    ReplyDelete