Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm Back! With Video of Max :)

I know, I know.  I've been sorely neglecting my blogging duties.  What can I say?  It's been a busy fall.  Even now, I must keep this short, but I thought I'd introduce you to our new pet, Max.  Or is it Maxine?  I don't know for sure, I suppose we'll find out if she lays an egg.  The kids love it- they give him a bath every morning and let it run around while they milk and do chores.
Oh yes, and Sophie is doing well, too.  She has learned quite a few commands already, although we're still working on the fact that she has to obey EVERY time I tell her :) I'm proud of her :D.  She knows sit, down, high-five, drop, leave it (so helpful!) fetch, and come.  Still a long ways to go, but she's a darling.
Till next time,
Rae


Updated 11-6-11
Well, Max laid an egg yesterday, so it's Maxine after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment