Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A fleeting post....

Yikes!  It's been crazy busy around here (more than usual.)  This weekend is our first show, so I've been working on flyers and websites and pretty much everything.  Just 24 hours 'til set up!  Say a prayer for us!
The show is running Friday through Sunday (see more details at http://thelaundryduchess.blogspot.com/ ,) then on Monday morning I leave for camp!  I'll be chaperoning a girls camp next week, until Friday :D :D I'm excited.  This will be real camp, complete with dirt.
But where does that leave you, my loyal and new and sometimes readers?  Without anything to read, I suppose.  Well, check the list of blogs I follow, and I'm sure you'll find something.  Just remember to come back to me!
In the mean time, I thought I'd share this video.  It's so beautiful!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment