Sunday, June 26, 2011

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Photo taken by "Rita" at fromyesterdaystomorrow.blogspot.com 





  I don't seem to have a schedule anymore.  Not good.  I'll figure something out, I'm sure.  Of course, a little outside encouragement would help ;)  Hmmmm....I have an idea.  Today, I shall post pictures of my Strawberry Rhubarb Pie. 

 It is super yummy, if I do say so myself.  It is also my own recipe :D  So I think I will hold that currently super-secret recipe hostage until I have 12 followers.  I know, that's only 4 more than I have right now, but I really hate to wait to share this recipe!  But I have to do SOMETHING to get more readers!  What?  I'm not worth reading?  Sigh.  I know I can do better.  I have a million things I want to write, just no time.  Where the time is, I don't know.  I had it when I was in school, and I should have gained more since then, but other matters keep popping up - like gardening.  And cleaning.  And trip planning.  Sigh.  But I solemnly promise to post at least TWICE a week once I have a dozen followers.  AND I will post the recipe (never before published) for my Strawberry Rhubarb Pie.  It has the perfect blend of sweet and tart, of fresh and creamy, of strawberry and rhubarb.  Oh, and if I get 15 followers, I will even throw in the recipe for my piecrust, plus some tips to make it even easier to make ;).  

No comments:

Post a Comment